Our Valued Clients,
Well now we are back into the swing of things in the office post the Festive season, I just want to remind everyone of our impending Princess Cruises Info Night on 06 February 2018. Please RSVP to us on 1300 136 044 as this night is always very popular and gets booked out quickly - numbers are limited. The event is always catered.
Now that the grandparents have time to relax, it is a great time to think about an European Escape. There are still many great options with many airlines, but also think about making the most of European airfares through some of the more popular tour operators, for example Insight Vacations have fares from $999* per person combined with selected tours.
As you already know Iceland is incredibly popular at present, and rather than leave a huge carbon footprint, consider a cruise option. For example:
Voyages to Antiquity
17-night cruise tour of Iceland, Faroes & Shetlands aboard Aegean Odyssey including a stay in London! Cruise tour package includes:
• 2 nights 4-star hotel stay in London
• Transfer from London hotel to cruise port
• 15-night cruise on-board Aegean Odyssey round trip from London Tilbury
• 9 included tours in 4 countries
• All gratuities on board ship, transfers, luggage handling
• All shipboard meals and wine/beer/soft drinks with dinner on board
• A comprehensive range of included Shore excursions, with several options at selected ports
• Lecture programme featuring expert guest speakers
Many people may be wondering what has been happening to some of Trump's Hotels, some are being rebranded with a new name, Scion. The Dominik SoHo is another one that has changed brands.
Travel Tip of the Day
Picture It. Your mobile phone's camera, of all things, provides several time-saving options that may also save you headaches during a travel day:
• Use it to take notes. Instead of digging around looking for a pen and paper, simply snap a shot of books and items you want to buy or price-check online, restaurants you want to visit, billboards of shows you want to see, etc.
• Use it to remember your parking spot. Take a picture of your parking lot space number and parking structure floor. Travel days are stressed and rushed, for most people, remembering where you left your car a week later can be a challenge.
• Use it to remember your rental car. Take a picture of your rental car and license plate. (It seems like they're all silver or beige.) Save time you'd otherwise spend wandering around a parking lot looking for a car you can't remember.
• Use it to remember your room number. Take a picture of your hotel room number, especially if you're traveling to several cities or traveling very frequently. After awhile, especially if you're in a different hotel every night, they all start to look the same.
Please call us on 1300136044 for any queries and register online to receive all our newsletters and updated information. Again, we thank you for your patronage.