Add a dash of ‘issimo’ to your love affair with Italy as you explore its captivating landscapes, culture and mouth-watering flavours. Learn why its residents coined the phrase: “First we eat, then we do everything else...” Your Italian discovery made ever more delectable amidst the lemon scents of Sorrento, Renaissance romance in Florence and imposing Rome.
Visit: Rome, Cassino, Pompeii, Sorrento, Isle of Capri, Assisi, Verona, Venice, Milan, Pisa, Florence, San Gimignano
- Many meals including breakfast daily
- Luxury transportation throughout
- Authentic insider experiences
- Professional Travel Director
- City tour in Rome, Pompeii, Capri, Assisi & Florence
- Orientation of Venice & Milan
- Visit St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museum, the Colosseum in Rome, the Commonwealth War
- Explore Cemetery in Cassino, the excavations at Pompeii, St. Francis
- Discover Basilica in Assisi, picturesque Lake Como, the medieval city of San Gimignano
Bonus: Book before 24 August & save $243*pp!
Valid for Travel: 6 - 13 January 2018. Other departure dates available.^
*Conditions apply. Ref no: 15619
Prices are per person twin share in AUD for select departure dates. Prices are correct as at 19 May 17 & are subject to change without notice & availability at time of booking. Valid for new bookings only until 24 Aug 17, for travel on selected 2017 Trafalgar Autumn, Winter, Spring trip departures, until sold out. Non-refundable deposit of $200 per person per trip is required for land only tours or $400 per person per trip is required for tours including a cruise within 7 days of booking. Full payment is required 45 days prior to departure from Australia for land only tours & 80 days prior for tours including a cruise. Offer does not apply to Special Group Itineraries. ^Additional departure dates available, prices will vary. Further conditions may apply contact your travel agent for full details. Booking, cancellation & credit card service fees may apply.